"Energy and mobility in transition" Lunch talks
A series of online lunch talks about the need for an energy transition in transport and mobility.
- Wed. 23 November 2022, 12h30-13h30: Stefan Bakker (KiM, the Netherlands) - CO²-neutral energy chains for mobility: Efficiency, costs and space requirements
- Wed. 7 December 2022, 12h30-13h30: Hans Van Sebroeck (Fluvius, Belgium) - Greening of the vehicle fleet, approach of the Distribution System Operator
- Wed. 1 February 2023, 12h30-13h30: Joannes Laveyne (UGent, Belgium) - Electric mobility and energy transition
- Thurs. 16 February 2023, 12h30-13h30: Jeroen van den Bergh (Barcelona University, Spain) - Climate policy, transport transition, and geographical space
- Thurs. 23 February 2023, 12h30-13h30: Carola Hein (TU Delft, the Netherlands) - Beyond Oil: The Global Petroleumscape and the Energy Transition through the lens of Mobility in Port City Territories